Apart from the great tasting beer samples there is always great musical entertainment at our beer festival.
Congratulations to our band winners. The people's choice was Machete Sauce opening the night, followed by Santa Pachita and then the final set provided by Mr Skynyrd.
Additional entertainment available included:
- a silent auction
- beep ball
- static steer roping
- corn hole
- Comedy Cooking Contest! Three random VIP ticket holders will compete in the Comedy Cooking Contest. The winner receives a 5 day/4 night hotel stay at either a golf or spa resort in Cancun, Mexico. The winner also receives $500 toward travel expenses. Those interested must sign up for a chance to participate.
- Best Damn Beer Pong Period
- 4:30 pm VIP entry
- 4:30 - 5:15 pm Machete Sauce on stage (time is approx)
- 5:15 - 5:30 pm MC announcements
- 5:30 pm Early Bird entry
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm Comedy Cooking Contest
- 6 pm General entry
- 6:30 - 6:45 pm MC announcements
- 6:45 - 8 pm Santa Pachita on stage (time is approx)
- 8 - 8:15 pm Announcements
- 8:15 - 10 pm Mr Skynyrd on stage (time is approx)
- 9:30 pm Last pour
- 10 pm .... bye see you again next year!
All proceeds of the Great Tucson Beer Festivals benefit Sun Sounds of Arizona. There's free event parking. No pets, except service animals, of course. This is a non smoking venue. No one under 21 years old will be allowed into the festival as an attendee, staff member, brewer or vendor. No children, no babies. There are absolutely NO exceptions. Please ensure you have the appropriate ID with you as you will be carded. There will be no rain checks. If you have questions please call us at 520-296-2400.
Clear Bag Policy: Kino Sports Complex has instituted a new clear bag policy for their venues. The policy limits the size and type of bag that may be brought into our venue. The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry: a bag that is clear plastic or vinyl and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"; a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar); a small clutch bag, no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (after being searched); exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc. Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch; briefcases; backpacks; fanny packs; diaper bags; cinch bags; luggage of any kind; long golf umbrellas.