Main Content about Tucson
Great Tucson Beer Festival
Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium
September 28, 2013
Entertainment in Tucson
Apart from the great tasting beer samples there was great musical entertainment at our beer festival, provided by 80s And Gentlemen with Cooper Meza opening the event for us in the VIP area.
We had a variety of vendors and other fun activities.
- the now famous static steer roping game!
- a silent auction, from 4.30-9 pm orchestrated by Charity Benefits Unlimited. There will be a wide variety of sports and celebrity memorabilia available to bid for
- face and body painting by Candy Face Painting. Shelia uses cosmetic grade theater makeup in rainbow and neon colors.
- the characters Wendy and Frosty socializing with patrons from 4.30-8 pm
- beep ball - win prizes!
- Defend Hangover Patches - hangover protection
- plus stage giveaways orchestrated by our MC for the evening, Tim Tyler
We hope to see you all back for our 28th annual event in the fall of 2014!
All proceeds benefit Sun Sounds of Arizona. There's plenty of free event parking! No pets, except service animals, of course.This is a non smoking venue. No one under 21 years old will be allowed into the festival as an attendee, staff member, brewer or vendor. No children, no babies. There are absolutely NO exceptions. Please ensure you have the appropriate ID with you as you will be carded. In the interest of safety be prepared to have bags, back packs searched. There will be no rain checks. If you have questions please call us at 520-296-2400.